- The Ridley College website. (A tidy website but without much detail.)
- Ridley College on wikipedia. (Desperately needs an upgrade, jump on and edit a section!)
- These organisations are closely associated with Ridley College; EFAC, New Cranmer Society and CMS. (Their training centre is next door to Ridley.)
- These two Anglican churches have close ties to Ridley: St Judes Carlton and Holy Trinity Doncaster.
- These students have blogs; Andrew, Randle, Chris and myself.
- This is Andrew Reid's (OT professor) online presence.
- If Rhys (Church History professor) has his way, an official link with Yale Jonathan Edwards Centre may exist in the none to distant future.
- The Australia College of Theology (The body that provides Ridley with academic recognition.)
- Ridley is part of a consortium of colleges that releases this online theological journal: Crucible.
- The 'Melbourne Anglican Study Group' has all sorts of un-official but strong ties to Ridley.
- And of course the Anglican Diocese of Melbourne.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
The Ridley 'Cluster'
This, to the best of my knowledge, is Ridley College's web footprint. (I've defined it as those groups or individuals with a strong formal or informal tie to Ridley not those influenced. Feel free to comment with any links I've missed or should include.)